2 of 10
Cotton is an any-season favorite for bedding, though its light and cool qualities have special appeal in warm weather. In fact, more and more consumers are choosing ultra-breathable all-cotton bedding over standard cotton-synthetic blends because it's more comfortable. Make that cotton organic, and you'll rest, sleep, and breathe easier.
3 of 10
A lightweight matelasse blanket is not only beautiful, but it is also the perfect replacement for a quilt in warmer months.
4 of 10
Summer Bed Skirt
Never be afraid to use this bright and rambunctious color anywhere. This dandelion-yellow bed skirt helps to elevate the bed, while giving the bedroom summer warmth.
6 of 10
Layer lightweight blankets at the foot of a bed for when air-conditioned nights get a bit too cool.
8 of 10
This nearly all-ivory bedding blends in with painted and wainscoted walls, creating an airy and open feel.
9 of 10
Floral linens and a duvet cover in lightweight cotton evoke warm weather and bring a fresh touch to any room.
10 of 10
More Ways to Stay Cool
You Just Viewed
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- A Blueprint for Color
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- The Barest Simmer
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- Decorate with Brass
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love