1 of 15
We asked you to show off your magnificent blooms and lovely gardens. We were amazed by the color, texture, and charm we saw. Here is a sampling of some of our favorites.
This stunning bloom is actually a chive plant from Lori Cushman.
2 of 15
Sweet Pansy Faces
These happy blooms are from Babette's Feast.
3 of 15
These succulent grapes from Dina Berrie made us feel we could reach out and touch them.
4 of 15
Karierd shot this combination of monkshood and black-eyed susans from her garden.
5 of 15
Bright and Cheery
This stunning shot of sunflowers was sent by woodyandherbaceous.
6 of 15
This image of Hedicote Lavender was sent in by the aptly named Luscious Lavender 13.
7 of 15
A Colorful Mix
JM Cahn has lush, colorful window boxes on display.
8 of 15
Tmark named this picture, which he snapped in his garden, "The Migration."
9 of 15
Pretty In Pink
Stephanie Castle sent in this vibrant mix of rose and hot-pink hydrangea.
10 of 15
The delicious vegetable takes on a entirely different beauty when shot up close by Stephanie Castle.
11 of 15
This yellow stunner was sent in by Mamee.
12 of 15
Mombearcat send in this stunning photo of the unmistakable bleeding heart flower.
13 of 15
Lori Cushman sent another stunning close-up shot of green leaves that look as if it had just gotten a soaking.
14 of 15
Mombearcat declared, "I love tulips" when they uploaded this photo.
15 of 15
Pimasuzanne illustrated her version of dinner in the garden.
You Just Viewed
Show Off Your GardenReplay
- A Blueprint for Color
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Make-Ahead Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- The Barest Simmer
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Home Decor Inspired by Color
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- Decorate with Brass
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter