1 of 12
Brian W.Brian was diagnosed with cerebral palsy and hypotonia. Miracle Flights has flown Brian once to Louisiana for treatment.
2 of 12
Fundraising with the KidsHere I am at a 1992 Airshow for Miracle Flights for Kids.
3 of 12
Moses and His SisterMoses was diagnosed with seizure disorders. Miracle Flights once flew him to Boston Medical Center for treatment.
4 of 12
Root Beer FundraiserOur root-beer-float fundraiser.
5 of 12
Jessica L.Jessica was born with one clubfoot, a malformed knee, two dislocated hips, as well as malformations of her arm, wrist, and thumb. Miracle Flights has flown Jessica to Seattle 27 times.
6 of 12
One Big CheckIn 1999, Red Baron Pizza presented me with a check in New Orleans. Joshua W. and his mom were on hand for the celebration.
7 of 12
Malachi S.Malachi was diagnosed with neuroblastoma in April of last year. Since then, his family has been engaged in a battle for his life. With the help of Miracle Flights, he's been able to receive treatment at the University of California San Francisco Hospital 13 times.
8 of 12
Our 30,000th FlightA photo from our 30,000th flight celebration in 2003.
9 of 12
Julia R.Julia was born with Down Syndrome and heart issues. Miracle Flights has flown Julia nine times to Cincinnati Children's Hospital for treatment.
10 of 12
Zach W.At around 18 months old, Zach started to wobble while he walked, and lost words that he was once able to say. His family is still searching for a proper diagnosis, and Miracle Flights has flown Zach three times to different states for treatment.
11 of 12
Our 50,000th Flight!Celebrating our 50,000th flight in 2007.
You'll Also Love
You Just Viewed
Ann McGee's Photo DiaryReplay
- Studio Visit: Purl Soho
- New Year's Heave: Our 2014 Organizing Resolutions
- All Scooped Up: The 10 Best Ways to Eat Ice Cream in Winter
- Real Page-Turners: Our Favorite Bookshelf Organizing Ideas
- A Blueprint for Color
- Brass Jewelry Projects: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- Layer Your Office Lunch: Five Days, Five Ways
- Healthy and Delicious: Cooking with Whole Grains
- Decorate with Brass
- A Woodworking Couple's Labor of Love
- Board Games: Kevin Sharkey's Cheeseboard Picks
- The Barest Simmer
- From the Shar-chives: Kevin Sharkey’s Most Beloved Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Our Food Editors' Food Resolutions
- Home Decor Inspired by Color