Put a pretty, personalized spin on a gift of assorted teas. Make sachets to fill with a mix of favorite loose teas (or create custom blends from dried herbs and edible flowers, such as mint and hibiscus). Add tags, and place in a gift box.
Make the Tea Bags
1. Choose loose teas, and create desired blends. Place 2 tablespoons toward top edge of a cheesecloth square.
2. Roll up cheesecloth. Gather ends of bundle to create a pouch, and tie closed with cotton string. Repeat to create more tea bags.
3. Make a tag for each flavor using craft punches and card stock. Punch a hole in the center of each tag. Thread tea-bag strings through each tag, and knot.
Make the Gift Box
1. Cut 2 rectangles from card stock to fit inside top and bottom of gift box. Snip corners to create flaps. Glue bottom rectangle inside box.
2. Use craft punches and card stock to cut out more tags. Glue tags to top card-stock rectangle, and label. Glue to inside lid of box.