A plain Passover staple can be turned into a sweet treat by coating it with chocolate, nuts, and dried fruit.
For 11 pieces of matzos (about one box), you'll need:
- 11 ounces each of white and dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup finely chopped toasted nuts
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dried fruit or crystallized ginger
1. Brush one side of each piece of matzo with melted white or dark chocolate; drizzle remaining dark chocolate over white-chocolate-coated matzo and vice versa.
2. Sprinkle with fruit and nuts.
3. Refrigerate until chocolate is set, 15 minutes. Break bark into pieces. Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator for up to a week.