Tools and Materials
22-inch-diameter cedar wreath
24-gauge gold wire
3/4-inch gold bells
Wired floral picks
Sprigs of golden cedar
3 yards of 2 3/4-inch-wide gold satin ribbon
Hammer and nail
1. Slip one 5-inch length of gold wire through tops of 3 bells. Bring ends of wire together, and twist. Repeat to create 12 three-bell bundles. Wrap floral-pick wires around bell-bundle wires and golden-cedar-sprig stems to secure, making 12 cedar-and-bell bundles.
2. Insert cedar-and-bell bundles evenly around wreath. Insert additional cedar sprigs to form a circle of yellow cedar.
3. Wrap a 1-foot ribbon length around top of wreath. Secure at back with U pins. Stack two 2-foot ribbon pieces, faceup, atop each other. Tie loose knot at center. Attach resulting double-tailed knot to wreath with U pins, hiding pins by inserting them from inside knot. Trim ribbon tails to desired lengths.
4. Fasten 1 end of the remaining ribbon at top of door with 2 thumbtacks.
5. With ribbon hanging down door front, mark desired wreath position on ribbon with marker. Hammer nail through ribbon into door. Trim excess ribbon below nail to desired length, and hang wreath.