Tools and Materials
- 5 1/2-inch-long red and white pipe cleaners
- Green pipe cleaner
- Hot glue gun
- Glass beads (optional)
- Ribbon (optional)
- Small ornament (optional)
How to Make a Pipe-Cleaner Candy Cane Ornament
1. Twist together 5 1/2-inch red and white pipe cleaners (also called chenille stems).
2. Make sure the stripes of the combined red-and-white stem are neatly spaced.
3. Curl the top into a hook. Bend a 3-inch length of green pipe cleaner at 1/2-inch intervals to shape a holly leaf. Hot-glue the leaf ini place, then hot-glue on a cluster of glass beads for berries, or tie on a ribbon threaded with a small ornament.