This special wine-label keepsake kit allows your family and friends to easily collect labels from their favorite bottles of wine and preserve them in a beautiful notebook.
Tools and Materials
Wine bottle with label
Basket of your choice
Bone folder (optional)
Wine Label Album How-To
1. Wipe label with a clean cloth, and be sure it's dry.
2. Use 5-by-6-inch wine-label savers from Wine Enthusiast.
3. While holding pull tab, remove the protective backing of the label.
4. Carefully position sticker on the label, leaving 1/4 inch around the edge.
5. Use a bone folder or other hard tool to press sticker very securely onto the label, and trace the edges of the border to make sure it's sticking securely.
6. Peel back label slowly and evenly.
7. Place label in notebook.
8. With a basket of your choice, add a bottle of wine, wine-label stickers, and the label notebook into a kit.
Find wine-label removers at wineenthusiast.com. Notebooks for wine labels can be found atpaperpresentation.com.