If you're hosting a wedding, bridal shower, or other celebration, consider livening the festivities with touches of pink.
Darcy Miller, editorial director of Martha Stewart Weddings, shared her best ideas for rose-colored weddings and entertaining on "The Martha Stewart Show."
- "Zanzibar" pink wedding dress, Peter Langner
- Chiffon pink bridesmaid dress, Vivian Diamond for the Dessy Collection
- PANTONE Wedding, dessy.com/pantone
- Wedding color center, MarthaStewartWeddings.com
- Wedding cake, Inticing Creations
- Cake topper, PubliQue Living (based on design by Hello!Lucky)
- "Potted" Chocolate Pudding, recipe at MarthaStewartWeddings.com
- Paper tulip party favors, how-to at MarthaStewartWeddings.com
- Seed matchbook favors, how-to at MarthaStewartWeddings.com
- Paper dahlia favors, how-to at MarthaStewartWeddings.com
- Cherry blossom-inspired wedding favors, how-to at MarthaStewartWeddings.com
- Shower table setting featuring a centerpiece of soft pink ranunculus with sweetpea and pussy willow, Belle Fleur
- Place cards, Bernard Maisner