Tools and Materials
- Gusseted paper bags of any size
- Hole punch
- Double-sided tape
Paper-Bag Flowers How-To
1. Fold bottom of a bag in on itself, as pictured. Cut above lower fold to remove bag's bottom.
2. Trim top to form a petal shape. Punch a hole about 1/4 inch from bottom. Repeat with remaining bags. Apply double-sided tape to lower front edges of one bag. Place another bag on top; repeat to stack all bags. Draw a length of string through hole in stack; knot.
3. Pull top and bottom bags around to form flower.
4. Join ends with double-sided tape. Suspend flower from string.