Sleep Baby Scrapbook Page
Create a scrapbook page to capture baby's most peaceful moments.
- 12-by-12-inch baby boy multimedia pad
- Calla lily craft seam binding
- 2-inch double-sided alphabet sticker roll
- Stamp pad refill, available from Martha Stewart Crafts
- Scallop dot edge punch
- 1/4-inch double-sided adhesive foam dots
- 1-inch scalloped circle craft punch
- Clear monogram and frame stamps, available from Martha Stewart Crafts
- Essential colors glitter set (24 pieces)
- White felt applique stickers, available from Martha Stewart Crafts
- Pastel flag
Punch a scallop dot edge on the top and bottom of a full sheet of solid green paper. Center and adhere to a base of yellow flower paper.
Punch a scallop dot edge on the long sides of two pieces of green dot paper sized to 6 3/8 by 12 inches and 1 1/2 by 12 inches. Adhere the larger piece to the top and the smaller piece to the bottom of the green paper as shown.
For the photo frame, punch a scallop dot edge onto a piece of 1 1/2-by-12-inch yellow crosshatch paper; cut and fold into photo corners and affix to a 4 1/2-by-6 1/2-inch piece of green paper. Set aside.
With glue stamp pad and monogram stamps, add the word "sleep" on green pastel flag and sprinkle with Verdelite glitter, tapping off excess. Add a felt star sticker. Set aside.
Cut out letters to spell "baby" from alphabet roll and apply to a piece of yellow crosshatch paper. Remove backing and apply glitter, tapping off excess. Center and punch out letters with scallop circle punch. Attach an adhesive foam dot to the back of each punched letter. Set aside.
Wrap seam binding around the bottom edge of the large green dot paper and tie in a bow off center. Adhere the flag, "baby" circles, and photo frame as shown.
Alternate large and small white felt sheep stickers across the empty strip of solid green paper.