Send a special greeting with this cute critter card, an online-only craft from "The Martha Stewart Show."
Tools and Materials
Glue stick or glue pen
Foam adhesive dots
Critter Cards How-To
1. Print the heart template and the critter diagrams.
2. Following the diagram for the critter you would like to make, cut card stock hearts in the sizes from the numbered template that correspond to the numbers on the critter. Most hearts will need to be cut in half.
3. Punch small hearts with a craft punch, and eyes with a screw punch.
4. Arrange the pieces as shown in the diagram and glue together with a glue stick or glue pen.
5. Adhere critters to premade cards with foam dots, as shown in the photo, or create your own design. Add more heart shapes and punched hearts to the cards if desired.
Paper, tools, and glue from Martha Stewart Crafts. Cards from Paper Presentation.