Blossoming Branch Shadow Box
Use a mix of natural materials and craft punches to create this charming three-dimensional shadow box.
- 12-inch-by-12-inch classic botanical paper pad
- Swan craftstock
- Pink carnation craftstock
- 3-in-1 hydrangea craft punch
- Hydrangea craft punch
- Classic butterfly craft punch
- Essential colors glitter set
- Ebony 8.75-inch-by-11.25-inch specimen collector box
- Wide-tip glue pen
- 1/8-inch double-sided adhesive foam dots
- Double-sided tissue tape
Cut a piece of patterned paper to fit inside the collector box. Mat photo in swan craftstock and adhere.
Punch out assorted sizes of blossoms from pink carnation craftstock using the hydrangea craft punch and the 3-in-1 hydrangea craft punch.
On pink carnation craftstock, apply a 6-inch-by-6-inch thin layer of glue, sprinkle with Crystal Fine glitter, and tap off excess. When dry, punch out more blossom shapes. Repeat process for butterfly shapes using Kunzite glitter and classic butterfly punch.
Attach twig to background using double-sided tape.