Make your favorite teacher a charming pencil holder using craft punches, paper, and a tin can.
Tools and Materials
- 12-by-12-inch warm colors school days multimedia pad available from Martha Stewart Crafts at Michaels
- Apple craft punch available from Martha Stewart Crafts at Michaels
- 3-in-1 butterfly craft punch available from Martha Stewart Crafts at Michaels
- 0.5 mm fine-tip writing pen; sepia available from Martha Stewart Crafts at Michaels
- 1/4-inch double-sided adhesive foam dots
- Double-sided tissue tape
- Tin can or other container
Apple Pencil Holder How-To
1. Trim a piece of red-with-white-dots paper to fit around container, and adhere using double-sided tissue tape.
2. Punch three apples from the solid green paper and three more from the brown with white dots paper. Cut the stems and leaves from the green apples and adhere the green apples over the brown ones.
3. On a "property of" sticker from the multimedia pad, write a name using a fine-tip writing pen. Punch a butterfly out of the brown with white dots paper using the 3-in-1 butterfly punch. Fold the butterfly in half for dimension, and adhere it to the bottom right of the "property of" sticker.
4. Using adhesive foam dots, adhere the three apples and the "property of" sticker to the front of the container.