This adorable candy wreath is perfect for a kid's birthday party.
- One 12-inch round Styrofoam wreath form
- Five 6-inch round Styrofoam wreath forms
- 28-inch dowel, 1/2-inch diameter
- Sharpened pencil
- 1/2-inch-wide green ribbon, seam binding, and twill tape
- Flathead pins
- Floral pins
- About 25 Marshmallow Peeps of one color (for flower center)
- About 60 Marshmallow Peeps of a second color (for flower petals)
- Royal Icing
- Clear vessel filled with jelly beans or other candy
Using a sharpened pencil, bore a hole through one side of a 12-inch round Styrofoam wreath form.
Insert a 28-inch dowel, piercing through to the opposite side.
Wrap the Styrofoam wreath form and dowel in green ribbon, securing every few inches with a dab of glue.
Attach a 1/2-inch-wide piece of ribbon around the outer rim of a 6-inch Styrofoam "petal" form and secure with a flathead pin. Repeat to make five petal bases.
Secure petals to 12-inch Styrofoam base with 2 floral pins each, creating a flower shape.
Decorate petals with Marshmallow Peeps, using a combination of royal icing and toothpicks to secure.
"Plant" finished flower creation in a clear vessel filled with candy.