Screw-Punched Hurricane How-To
1. For snowflake hurricanes, cut paper to fit around hurricane overlapping at least 1/4 inch.
3. Place paper onto self-healing cutting mat face up.
4. Using removable adhesive, attach template to top of paper. Punch design using screw punch, cutting through both the template and the paper. Note: You will need to change hole-punch tips according to the template.
5. Carefully remove template and adhesive.
6. Attach to hurricane using double-sided tape.
Screw Punch Tool, by Martha Stewart Crafts, available at Michaels
Paper: Blue or desired color
Self-healing cutting mat