Deco Fan Picture Frame
- Punch Around the Page Deco Fan corner and edge punches, by Martha Stewart Crafts, available at marthastewartcrafts.com and Walmart
- Blue, aqua card stock, from marthastewartcrafts.com
- Patterned paper, from marthastewartcrafts.com
- Acrylic or wooden 8-by-8-inch picture frame
- Craft knife, from marthastewartcrafts.com
- 12-by-12-inch cutting mat, from marthastewartcrafts.com
- Glue, from marthastewartcrafts.com
Place a piece of patterned paper face-down on a cutting mat. Lay the frame face-down on top, and use a craft knife to cut out the card stock to fit the frame and frame window.
Trim a piece of aqua card stock to 5-by-5 inches, and either using the frame or the previously cut patterned paper as a guide, cut out the inner-window shape squarely in the center. Repeat this step with a piece of blue card stock trimmed to 6.75-by-6.75 inches.
Using the Deco Fan corner punch, punch the corners of each solid-colored square; with the edge punch, connect the pattern from corner to corner using the guides on the tool's wings.
Adhere the patterned paper to the frame, the blue card stock to the patterned paper, and the aqua card stock to the blue.