Paper napkins are used to create a menagerie of origami animals: bunnies, a dog, and a bear that can be made during the party. Flowers made out of the napkins in the same way can be used to hold tiny treats.
1. Fold top corner down to bottom; reopen. Fold bottom corner up to middle; refold top down.
2. Fold left and right corners down to bottom.
3. Fold bottom points up, angled, beyond top edges. (For bear, fold so ears are short.)
4. Fold sides in at an angle, as shown
5. Fold bottom point up to meet the top center point; flip over.
6. Fold tips of center points to the back. Shape ears: For dog, fold forward; for bear, fold tips back; for bunny, leave long. Draw on details.
1. Unfold square paper napkin; lay face down. Fold corners to middle.
2. Fold all corners in to middle again, then repeat once more (3 times in all).
3. Flip over; fold corners in to middle again.
4. Fold tips of corners in toward middle.
5. Hold tips in center; reach underneath at each corner, and pull back flaps up and forward.
6. Pull second layer of back flaps up and over, and then third layer.
7. Arrange folds.