Tools and Materials
2 large pinecone scales (for ears)
White and brown acrylic paint
1 short piece of twine (for tail)
1 egg-shape pinecone (for body; other shapes will work, too)
1 acorn (cap removed, for head)
1. Cut large scales into rounded ear shapes. Paint inner ears white. Let dry.
2. Paint twine brown for tail; while it's still wet, twist twine around finger to curl. Let dry.
3. Brush top of pinecone body with glue; attach acorn head. Brush wide end of body with glue; attach tail. Let dry.
4. Brush acorn head with glue; attach ears. Let dry.
5. Paint on brown eyes and nose.