A collection of holiday recipes, accompanied by a sweet sample, is a gift that will be appreciated for years. The cheery presentation adds to its appeal. Pass on your culinary traditions to friends.
Recipe Booklet How-To
1. To make one booklet, cover the exterior of a blank greeting card with patterned wrapping paper using a glue stick.
2. Remove the flap from an envelope that will accommodate 3-by-5-inch recipe cards.
3. Glue the front of the envelope to the inner right-hand side of the greeting card.
4. Stuff the envelope with recipe cards, printed by hand or on a computer.
5. Finish by affixing a label to the front of the booklet.