Sweet Day Card
Fun stickers and a circle cutter make a card as sweet as candy.
Tools and Materials
Doily lace edge punch available from Martha Stewart Crafts at Michaels
Dimensional cupcake stickers available from Martha Stewart Crafts at Michaels
Candy pom-pom stickers available from Martha Stewart Crafts at Michaels
Candy stripes decorative tape
Sycamore bark Craftstock available from Martha Stewart Crafts at Michaels
Double-sided tissue tape
Sweet Day Card How-To
1. Cut and fold the nasturtium craftstock to make a 5" x 4 1/2" card.
2. Cut a 2 1/2" circle from the center front of the card. Adhere a piece of clear acetate to line the hole. (You can use the clear bag from the sticker packaging.)
3. Adhere dimensional cupcake, pinwheel, and candy pom-pom stickers to the acetate inside the circle.
4. Punch a doily lace edge into a strip of sycamore bark craftstock and adhere to bottom of card.
5. Cut a strip of "Have A Sweet Day" Decorative Tape and adhere across the bottom, above the punched edge.