Party Favors How-To
1. Fold top of medium-size goody bag just below the lowest holes.
2. Using screw punch, punch through all layers at upper holes.
3. Fold a 6-by-6-inch square of paper into a triangle.
4. Wrap around filled bag and punch aligning holes.
5. Thread ribbon through holes from front to back, cross ends behind, and thread back to front.
Party Hats How-To
1. Cut a 12-by-12-inch paper into a circle, then in half.
2. Roll from one corner to form a cone.
3. Seal outside edge with double-sided tape.
4. With small-tip screw punch, punch holes on either side.
5. Insert knotted baker's twine through holes for ties.
1. Cut a deep fringe along one edge of a 2-by-3-inch piece of food tissue paper.
2. Roll up and tape at bottom, then insert into tip of hat.
1. Stamp number on paper.
2. Punch out with starburst craft punch.
3. Cut a slightly larger circle shape from contrasting paper.
4. Place foam dot between 2 circles and tape to hat.
Download more great bandana-theme party ideas, including a banner and cupcake toppers as well as wallet favors and cookie envelopes. The following Martha Stewart Crafts products can be found at Michaels:
Screw punch (M281000)
Crafting paper, bandanna/pegboard, $10.99 each
Food tissue-paper roll, $5.99
Ornamental stamp, $12.99
Stamp pad, $5.99
Stamp mount, $9.99
Craft knife, $12.99
Craft ruler, $24.99 for a 14 by 6 inch
12-by-12-inch cutting mat, $14.99
1-inch starburst craft punch, $9.99
Adhesive foam dots, $3.99
Double-sided tape, $4.99
Color border stickers, $3.99
Piped nylon ribbon, $2.99
Goody bags, $9.99 for 15 bags
Double sided tape, $4.99