Baby Boy Brag Book
With this multimedia pad, you have nearly everything you need to create a sweet book for baby's pictures.
- 12-by-12-inch baby boy multimedia pad by Martha Stewart Crafts
- Pastel craft seam binding pack by Martha Stewart Crafts
- 12-by-12-inch cornflower meadow craft stock by Martha Stewart Crafts
- Blue felt applique stickers by Martha Stewart Crafts
- Binder hole edge punch by Martha Stewart Crafts
- Scallop dot edge punch by Martha Stewart Crafts
Cut two pieces of blue dot paper to 5 1/2 by 6 3/8 inches. Punch scallop dot edge along the long side of each. Reinforce back with craft stock.
Leaving a 5/8-inch binding space, adhere a preprinted frame from the multimedia pad to the fronts and backs of three 4 3/4-by-6 3/8-inch pieces of craft stock.
Punch a scallop dot edge on the right border of a 3 3/4-by-4-inch piece of craft stock, and adhere to front cover. Adhere a 2 3/4-by-3 3/4-inch piece of multi-dot paper on top, and then add a blue felt applique elephant sticker to the center.
Use the binder hole edge punch along left edge of each page. Thread yellow seam binding through holes and tie into a bow to finish.