Enliven your decor with this floral sticker wreath from Hannah Milman, our executive editorial director of crafts.
Tools and Materials
- Chipboard or thin cardboard (such as that from the back of a pad of paper)
- Circle cutter
- Three-dimensional flower stickers
- Thin ribbon
Floral Sticker Wreath How-To
1. Cut a 5-inch circle from the chipboard with the circle cutter. With the circle cutter held in the same place, cut a 5 1/2-inch circle around the first to make a small wreath form (the wreath form can be cut to any size and width; feel free to experiment with different shapes).
2. Cut individual stickers from the sticker sheets, leaving the stickers on the clear plastic backing. Arrange the stickers on the chipboard wreath form until you are pleased with the layout. Remove the plastic backings and adhere the stickers to the chipboard.
3. On the back of the wreath, cover any exposed sticky parts with tape. Trim any chipboard that is still showing through the front.
4. Make a ribbon loop to hang the wreath by sliding the ribbon between the stickers and tying a small knot.