In Europe, Easter eggs are often hung on tree branches and bushes. Bring this custom into your home with these charming ornaments embellished with ribbon and trimmings.
Tools and Materials
Egg-blowing kit (available at crafts stores)
Ribbons or rickrack
Ear-drying craft glue
Pearl-tipped pins (available at florists-supply stores)
Egg Ornaments How-To
- Begin by dyeing and blowing out eggs.
- Attach a band of ribbon or rickrack around the shell with clear-drying craft glue.
- Cover a hole at one end of the egg with a silk flower or a small bow; glue in place.
- Put a pearl-tipped pin through a ribbon loop, then insert pin into other hole; glue in place.
- Hang the eggs from an egg tree, made from an arrangement of pussy willows or flowering branches.