Tools and Materials
- Crepe paper
- Craft glue
- Small jingle bells
- Silver cord
- Loose sequins
- Decorative Ribbon
1. Cut a 2 1/2-by-3 1/2-inch rectangle from crepe paper. Brush craft glue along 1 short side of rectangle. Starting at opposite side, roll rectangle into a tube. Press along seam to seal. Let dry.
2. Brush craft glue along inner edge of 1 end of tube. Pinch edge together. Let dry.
3. Gently stretch open end of tube to create a bell shape, flaring base slightly.
4. String a jingle bell halfway onto a 7-inch length of thin silver cord; knot at top of bell. Thread ends of cord through top of paper bell (poke a tiny hole if necessary), until bell sits even with base of paper bell.
5. With a pencil, mark cord at top of paper bell.
6. Remove cord; knot ends together at mark. Rethread ends through top of paper bell.
7. Thread a sequin onto both ends; affix to top of paper bell with craft glue. Tie cord onto a decorative ribbon. Trim excess cord.