Embellish your Valentine's Day gifts with these lovely tags from artist Rosa Clifford.
Tools and Materials
Valentine tag template
Card stock and glittered paper in Valentine's Day colors
Scissors or craft knife
Heart lock and key craft punch
Heart confetti punch
Adhesive foam dots
Valentine's Day Gift Tag How-To
1. Print template on red or pink card stock and cut out tags on lines. Punch holes for ribbon where indicated.
2. Punch four hearts from another color card stock with heart lock and key punch. Use heart confetti punch and frond punch to punch shapes from glittered paper.
3. Use glue stick to adhere the glittered frond to the tag. Place a large adhesive dot above the frond shape. Arrange four hearts in the shape of a flower on adhesive dot.
4. Use a glue stick to adhere a small glittered heart from the confetti to the center of the flower.
5. Thread one of the punched keys and the completed tag onto a thin ribbon.