Glittered Wallpaper Birds
Craft these whimsical sparkling birds for a colorful addition to any room.
- Bird templates 1, 2, 3, or 4
- Xyron machine (with permanent adhesive cartridge) or spray adhesive
- Martha Stewart Crafts Cutting Mat, 12x12
- Martha Stewart Crafts Craft Knife
- Martha Stewart Crafts Glue Pen, Ballpoint-Tip
- Martha Stewart Crafts Fine Glitter
- Martha Stewart Crafts Tinsel Glitter
- Gold-paint pen
- Base and brace template
- Martha Stewart Crafts Glittering Glue
Print template for bird 1, 2, 3, or 4 (see Tools and Materials). Enlarge or reduce to desired size. Adhere template to mat board with Xyron or spray adhesive. Cut out bird shape with craft knife.
Using ballpoint glue pen, apply glue to parts of the bird you'd like to glitter. Sprinkle glitter and shake off excess.
Edge entire bird with gold-paint pen.
Print template for base and brace, enlarging or reducing to the same percentage as bird, if necessary. Trace base and brace that corresponds to bird from template onto mat board. (Note: For bird 1, a brace is not necessary.)
Glue bird onto base with craft glue. Glue brace onto back of bird.