This fabric case is a perfect way to store our Matching Memory Game or other small toys.
Tools and Materials
- Fabric of choice, cut to 19 inches by 6 inches
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Sewing machine threaded with coordinating thread
- Wooden bead with large (at least 1/4-inch) hole
Fabric Pouch How-To
1. Hem two short sides of fabric 3/4 inches, creating a channel.
2. Fold fabric in half, right sides together, matching hemmed edges. Pin along raw edges. Tuck fold up inside two halves, about an inch, and pin in place.
3. Sew sides, beginning at bottom and stopping before reaching the hemmed channels.
4. Turn bag right-side out. Feed shoestring through both channels, with ends exiting at the same side. Feed both ends of the shoestring through a wooden bead.
5. Fill bag with game tiles and grasp bead to pull closed.
All materials available at crafts or sewing-supply stores.