Yon-Ka Paris Products
Available through Yon-Ka customer service (800-391-5333). Founded in 1955 by two French scientists, Charles and Ernest Multaler, who believed in the power of "solar-charged natural nectars" to revitalize and energize the skin. Yon-ka is a unique luxury skin-care line consisting of aesthetic aromatherapy, phytotherapy, and fruit and marine therapy.
- Phyto gel exfoliate, $42
- Gommage 305, $33
- Hydrant 60, $33
- Yon-ka serum, $40
- Fluid optimizer, $55
- Creme optimizer, $52
- Nettoyant creme, $31
- PampleMousse PS, $44
- Le Baume Face, $65
- Le Baume Body, $55
Dr. Hauschka Products
Dr. Hauschka's German treatment methods are based on a holistic philosophy to beauty. The company believes that the healing, therapeutic properties of plants are the foundation of skin care. The company practices biodynamics, a sustainable form of agriculture with the ultimate goal of making each garden or farm a healthy, self-sustaining agriculture.
- Bath oil, $29.95 for 5.1 fluid ounces
- Quince day cream, $29.95 for 1 ounce
- Quince body moisturizer, $36.95 for 5.1 fluid ounces
- Clarifying toner, $32.95 for 3.4 fluid ounces
- Lip balm, $14.50 for 0.14 ounces
- Moisturizing mask, $48 for 1 ounce
- Rejuvenating mask, $48 for 1 ounce
- Cleansing milk, $37.95 for 3.1 ounces
- Cleansing creme, $23.95 for 1.7 ounces
- Daily face care kit, $20.95
Mario Badescu Products
The Mario Badescu product line has been known for personalized, all-natural skin-care treatments and products for more than 40 years.
- A.H.A. botanical body soap, $8 for 8 ounces
- Facial spray with aloe, herbs, and rosewater, $12 for 8 ounces
- Drying lotion, $17 for 1 ounce
- Suncare, $22 for 2 ounces
- Herbal hydrating serum, $30 for 1 ounce
- Cellufirm drops, $25 for 1 ounce
- Super collagen mask, $18 for 2 ounces
- Cucumber cleansing lotion, $15 for 8 ounces
- Enzyme cleansing gel, $12 for 8 ounces
Shu Uemura Products
Created in 1923 by Shu-Uemura, a famous Japanese makeup artist and skin-care specialist, Shu Uemura Products are formulated with deep sea water and Japanese botanicals. These are mild, effective skin-care products designed to naturally improve the metabolism of the skin.
- Base control (in silver), $22.50
- "Lip fix" lip moisturizer, $18
Lorac Products were created for all women by Hollywood makeup artist Carol Shaw, who believes in an approach to clean, natural beauty.
- AquaPRIME Primer, $30
Since 1881, this Parisian line has been used by cosmetic artists worldwide to help clients with a variety of skin concerns.
- Hydrating fluid foundation, $48
- Satin lipstick, $23
- Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Body Gloss, $5.49. Available at pharmacies or at etbrowne.com.
- Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent, $3.39. Available at pharmacies or at witchhazel.com.