Remember: When you snip, slice, or poke candies, you expose a stickiness that helps adhere them to one another. The bigger the exposed part, the stronger the bond will be.
Tools and Materials
- Kids' scissors
- Toothpicks (used to poke the candy and stick on features)
- White and black gumdrops
- White spice drops
- Green candy mints
- Black shoestring licorice
- Red sprinkles
Monster Lollipops How-To
1. For each individual monster, you'll need white and black gumdrops, a lollipop, 3 white spice drops, a green candy mint, black shoestring licorice, and a red sprinkle.
2. Cut top and bottom off white gumdrop and press to top of lollipop. Cut top off black gumdrop and add for monster's hair. Cut a white spice drop in half lengthwise for arms, and cut tops off 2 more to use for legs.
3. Press the limbs into place on the body. Poke holes on "face" and add mint nose, snipped licorice eyes and neck bolts, and a red sprinkle mouth.