Farm Animals Wall Hanging
A mixture of colored craftstock, stickers and letters make a fun wall art project for a child's room or playroom.
- Dimensional farm animal stickers
- Large Chipboard Alphabet - Girl
- Pink and gold ribbon style tags
- Playful pink paper pad
- .05 mm fine tip writing pen set
- Picket fence edge punch
- White dimensional daisy vine stickers
- Brown flocked alphabet stickers available
- Swan craftstock available
- Putty craftstock available
- Acorn craftstock available
- Double-sided adhesive foam dots
Cut four 5 1/2-inch-by-5 1/2-inch squares of pink and white dotted paper. Evenly arrange onto a sheet of 12-inch-by-12-inch acorn craftstock.
Cut a piece of swan craftstock to cover half of the upper left square. With putty craftstock, punch out a fence shape with picket fence edge punch. Adhere across the bottom of the swan craftstock.
Add title using brown flocked alphabet stickers. Embellish with white dimensional daisy stickers.
Embellish squares using chipboard letters and corresponding animal stickers.
Write animal names on the ribbon style tags and affix to bottom of each square.