Tools and Materials
Brown card stock
Cream card stock
Holly craft punch
1/4-inch hole punch
Light-green 2 3/4-inch scallop gift tag
Adhesive foam dots
1/8-inch hole punch
Holiday Gift Tags How-To
1. With the circle cutter, cut a 3-inch brown circle and a 2-inch cream circle from card stock.
2. Punch 6 green holly leaves with the holly leaf craft punch. Punch 6 red berries with a 1/4-inch hole punch.
3. To assemble, attach a scallop gift tag to the center of the brown circle with adhesive foam dots. Attach the cream circle to the center of the scallop tag with adhesive foam dots.
4. Using glue pen, glue 3 holly leaves to the cream circle, with points meeting in the center.
5. With a glue pen, glue 3 red berries where the holly leaves meet in the center.
6. Attach another 3 holly leaves with adhesive foam dots over the "flat" holly leaves, slightly offset, with stems at center of circle.
7. Glue another 3 berries onto the raised holly stems with a dot of craft glue.
8. Thread gingham ribbon through hole of scallop gift tag.
All tools and materials are available from Martha Stewart Crafts.