What a delight to find that the Easter Bunny has left frosted cookies to match the Marbleized Easter Eggs. With icing, you can swirl the surface, stretch polka dots into flourishes, or drag stripes into ogee curves.
Marbled Easter Cookies How-To
1. Outline cookie; pipe squiggles inside.
2. Cover half of remaining area in a second color.
3. Fill in completely with a third shade.
4. Run skewer through the speckles.
5. Ice bunny and egg cookies.
6. Pipe dots or stripes in another color.
7. Drag skewer through the the dots or stripes to create a marbled pattern.