No-Sew, Fancy Kids' Pocketbook
Tools and Materials
Boa, necklace, or scarf (for handle)
Plastic rhinestones, butterflies, and flowers (optional)
No-Sew, Fancy Kids' Pocketbook How-To
1. Download and print pocketbook template.
2. Cut out wool felt shape using template.
2. Glue seams with Fabri-Tac.
3. Punch two holes through both layers. To add a handle, use a boa, necklace, or scarf.
4. Glue on embellishments to the pocketbook, such as plastic rhinestones, butterflies, and flowers.
The wool felt is available at magiccabin.com. Fabri-Tac glue can be found at beaconadhesives.com. Purchase the hand punch at fiskars.com. Other embellishments can be found at art supply, crafts, and discount stores.
Special thanks to author Jane O'Connor and HarperCollins Children's Books for providing the audience with copies of "Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy"; FAO Schwarz for providing stuffed dogs for the segments, Danskin for providing the ballet attire, and Capezio for providing the ballet slippers.