Words of wisdom from Bunny Williams: When in doubt, add gold.
"I always search out shiny things when I'm browsing flea markets," says the world-renowned interior designer. "I think that every room needs a little sparkle!"
Gold isn't the only take-home from Bunny's trips to the flea market -- she also collects ideas. In fact, many of the pieces in her latest furniture collection, BeeLine Home, were inspired by antiques or unusual items she discovered on trips here and abroad.
Launched in May 2009, the collection features 38 pieces, and each item will only be available in the year it's introduced.
Pieces Discussed on the Show
All pieces are from Bunny's BeeLine Home collection.
- Nailhead Sofa
- Regale Arm Chair
- Tray Chic Ottoman
- Hourglass Table
- Bottoms-Up Drinks Table
- Work Horse Desk
- Eclipse Arm and Side Chairs
Pieces on Set
Martha and Bunny discussed decorating tips surrounded by other pieces of furniture and accessories from various stores. To learn more about a piece from a particular store, click the name of the store.
- Two 19th-century watercolors in gilt frames
- Various 18th- and 19th-century porcelain dishes
- Faux leopard dog bed
(Bunny and husband John Rosselli's garden furniture and ornament shop)
- Bowl by ceramicist Allison Evans
- Bone candle holder
- Hedges scented candle
- Large custom gouache botanical by Sarah Graham
- Edwardian horn pencil cups
- 1940s brass reading lamp
- Pair of 19th-century blue and white temple jars
- Cinnabar lacquer elephant drinks table
- Pair of 1940s gilt lotus sconces
- Hand-knotted Moroccan wool "camel" design rug
A full list of BeeLine Home dealers across the country is available at beelinehome.com.