Tea Party Shower Decor and Favors
Something is brewing at this shower. Cherry blossoms decorate every surface, a low coffee table serves as a spot to enjoy fragrant tea and delicate finger foods
Source: Martha Stewart Kids, Volume 21 2006
1. The invitations bear blossoms made with apple stamps. Cut an apple in half horizontally and remove seeds.
2. Cut wedges from the sides to create shape.
3. Brush with acrylic paint, and stamp onto kraft paper.
1. Basic lunch sacks sprout into fancy favor bags when you add paper flowers and cuff the top edges.
2. Each contains tiny trinkets such as lanterns, origami paper, candies, chopsticks, and fans.