If you have dogs, you're likely on the lookout for new products that will help keep them healthy, entertained, and even challenged -- these pet products do exactly that!
Talk To Me Treat Ball
The Talk To Me treat ball, by Talk To Me Pet Products:
- Won best new product at Global Pet Expo, the largest annual pet trade show in the world, in 2004.
- Was ranked Best Toy by Tufts University because it appeals to a dog's five senses.
- Rewards dogs for their actions. (There's a cat ball, too, only smaller.)
- Can help with separation anxiety.
- Can record a personal message as often as you like so it's like a new toy every day.
- Can be filled with small treats or kibble.
- Is available in three sizes: mini, small-med, and large, plus one for cats. (A new rubber version works great on hardwood floors.)
- Learn more at talktomepet.com.
NuHemp, based in Ontario, Canada, makes treats, supplements, and grooming products (the company's "2 in 1" conditioning shampoo, coat conditioning spray , and dog treats were featured on the show) that are healthy and environmentally friendly.
- Treats contain Omega 3, 6 and 9 -- essential fatty acids and natural antioxidants to maintain balance in your pet's immune system and metabolism.
- Grooming products have no harsh synthetic chemicals.
- Hemp is used in all products and is a renewable resource full of nutritional and therapeutic benefits.
- Learn more at nuhemp.com.
Nina Ottosson Interactive Games
Nina Ottosson started Zoo Active Products AB in 1993. The company's Interactive Games were featured on the show.
- The toys activate the dog in a positive and educational manner by allowing them to problem-solve by finding hidden dog snacks.
- They're a great way for owners to have a fun and rewarding time with their pets.
- These brain exercises are for dogs of any age and are a great way to stimulate those that cannot move freely due to illness or injury.
- Learn more at interactivedoggames.com.
Special thanks to Greg Kleva, dog behavioral therapist, master trainer, and host of "It's a Dog's Life" on Sirius Radio, for sharing these amazing products with us. All three products were given to members of our studio audience. For more information, visit: talktomepet.com, nuhemp.com and interactivedoggames.com. Special thanks to The Company of Animals for giving Dog Magic interactive game to the studio audience.