Tools and Materials
Scissors or utility knife
Photo Stickers How-To
1. Scan into your computer a photo of a party's honored guest or use a digital camera to take the photo.
2. You can use photo-editing software to isolate your subject's face and resize it, or cut the face out of the photo before scanning.
3. Load your printer with sticker paper for round labels.
4. To create a layout that will fit the sheet of stickers, follow the directions on the box of labels.
5. Print round labels (we used Avery No. 8293).
Round labels are from Avery.