Martha demonstrates a Good Thing using the faux-bois-inspired sheets from the new Martha Stewart Macy's Collection. This collection comes in four colors: pecan, kiwi, honey, and egret, and is available in pillows, sheet sets, reversible down comforters, towels, and bath accessories.
Ironing Sheets How-To
1. Take out the damp flat sheet from the dryer; it's best to iron sheets while they're still damp.
2. Fold the sheet in half. It is good to have a sheet on the floor under the board. This keeps the ends of the sheet from getting dirty.
3. Fold the flat sheet in half or in quarters.
4. Place the folded sheet on an ironing board.
5. Iron until dry, but avoid ironing the "fold."