Lime Caper Vinaigrette
This lime caper vinaigrette is not only tasty but also healthy. You can find this recipe and other low-calorie recipes in the "Martha Stewart's Healthy Quick" cookbook.
- Yield: Makes 1 cup
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, July Summer 2007
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 dashes of Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1/2 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, 1 tablespoon of water, and Tabasco.
Stir in the capers, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and sugar. The vinaigrette will keep, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.