Frozen Bloody Marys
This refreshing Bloody Mary recipe was adapted from Martha Stewart Living, July/August 1999.
- Servings: 4
- Yield: Serves 4
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, July Summer 2007
- 4 cups frozen cherry tomatoes (1 1/2 pounds), plus more for garnish
- 3/4 cup chilled vodka (optional)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (about 6 limes)
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated horseradish
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Celery stalks, for garnish
Place frozen cherry tomatoes, vodka, lime juice, horseradish, and hot sauce in the jar of a blender; season with salt and pepper. Puree until smooth but very thick. Divide among chilled glasses, and garnish with celery stalks and cherry tomatoes. Serve immediately.