This vinaigrette gets its refreshing tartness from the zest and juice of three types of citrus: orange, lemon, and grapefruit.
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated grapefruit zest
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rice-wine vinegar (not seasoned)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
Whisk all the ingredients together in a nonreactive medium bowl until combined. Use immediately, or refrigerate, covered, for up to 3 days.
SourceMartha Stewart Living, March 2009