Greek Chicken Cutlets
Here's our pick for fastest chicken dish: When 15 minutes is all you have, saute a quick-cooking cut, and top it with feta, olives, tomatoes, and mint.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
- Yield: Serves 4
Source: Everyday Food, April 2007
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 4 ounces feta cheese, coarsely crumbled (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds thin chicken cutlets (about 8)
In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, feta, mint, and 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
Heat a grill pan over high; brush lightly with oil. Season cutlets with salt and pepper. Cook, working in batches as necessary, until chicken is cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate, and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm. Top chicken with tomato mixture, and serve.