- 1 1/2 large Florida avocados, halved, skinned, pitted, and sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick pieces, and 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, sliced crosswise, and 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly cut into rings
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Place sliced avocado and tomato around the perimeter of a serving platter. Combine chopped avocado, tomato, lettuce, and onion in a medium bowl. Drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to center of platter; serve immediately.