This delicious granola recipe is courtesy of Nekisia Davis of Early Bird Foods.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes about 7 cups
Photography: CHELSEA CAVANAUGH
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, Episode 4131
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds, hulled
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds, hulled
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 1/4 cup raw pecans, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup, preferably Grade A
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- Coarse salt
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Place oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut, pecans, syrup, olive oil, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl and mix until well combined. Spread granola mixture in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Transfer to oven and bake, stirring every 10 minutes, until granola is toasted, about 45 minutes.
Remove granola from oven and season with salt. Let cool completely before serving or storing in an airtight container for up to 1 month.