Momma Reiner's Chocolate Fudge
This delicious recipe for chocolate fudge is from Kimberly Reiner of Momma Reiner's Fudge.
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) salted butter
- 2 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 1/4 cups Momma Reiner's Homemade Marshmallow Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Melt butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Add sugar and evaporated milk; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring, until mixture reaches the soft-ball stage, 234 to 240 degrees on a candy thermometer, about 6 minutes.
Add chocolate and stir until melted. Add marshmallow cream and vanilla; stir or blend using an immersion blender, until well combined. Remove from heat; use immediately.