Keep kids safe this Halloween by adorning their trick-or-treat bags with creative shapes made of reflective tape.
Tools and Materials
- Circle craft punch
- Reflective tape
- Black Sharpie
- Face templates (Bat, Cat one or two, Jack-o'-Lantern)
- Trick-or-treat bag
- Safety light sticks (optional)
- String (optional)
Trick-or-Treat Bag How-To
1. Punch circles out of reflective tape for the eyes using craft punch. Draw pupils on reflective circles using black Sharpie. Sketch eyebrows and mouth on reflective tape; cut out.
2. Alternatively, download and print face templates (Bat, Cat one or two, Jack 'o Lantern). Trace template design onto reflective tape. Cut out.
3. Peel off backing from cut tape pieces and stick them to bag. Tie a safety light stick to bag handle, if desired.
Silver and red reflective tape and safety light sticks are available from The Home Depot. Circle craft punch available from Martha Stewart Crafts.