Tools and Materials
Baby bib template
8 1/2-by-14-inch sheet of freezer paper
Small binder clips
Baby Bibs How-To
1. Iron an 8 1/2-by-14-inch sheet of freezer paper onto the side of a piece of fabric.
2. Print design onto fabric using an ink-jet printer.
3. Iron fusible vinyl to the right side of fabric.
4. Download and print baby bib template.
5. Trace shape onto freezer paper.
6. Peel off freezer paper.
7. Fuse vinyl cut to shape of bib to back.
8. Lay a piece of felt cut to shape of bib over back and secure with small binder clips.
9. Blanket stitch around the edge and add snaps to finish. Download blanket stitch illustration here.
Wool felt is from Magic Cabin. Reynold's freezer paper is available at your local supermarket. Fusible (iron-on) vinyl is by Therm-O-Web. Embroidery thread and snaps can be found at your local crafts store.
Dawn Huntington, outoftheboxcalifornia.com.