There are few things more luxurious than a new set of bath towels. Everyone should have two complete sets of towels for each person in the household, plus two additional sets for guests. (A set includes a bath towel, a hand towel, and a wash cloth.) And creatively packaged, towels are a great gift.
Egyptian Cotton Solid Towels
Made with long-stable Egyptian cotton, these absorbent and soft towels are embellished with a unique dobby inspired by antique French ribbon. They are available in bath towels, bath sheets, hand towels, wash towels, and tub mats. They are also offered in 12 colors: daffodil, honey, leaf, mango, milk, oyster, pecan, peony, seaglass, sky, sweet pea, and cream.
Low-Twist Cotton Towels
With two-ply cotton on one side, these durable and plush towels reverse to low-twist cotton on the other side. They are available in bath towels, bath sheets, hand towels, and wash towels. They are also offered in 12 colors: brook, carnation, cream, fern, hazel, heath, lemonade, midnight, milk, sage, tomato, and wave.
Jacquard Dot Bath Towels
These plush terry towels feature a sculpted jacquard dots-and-lines pattern. They are available in bath towels, hand towels, and wash towels. They are also offered in four colors: brook, cream, milk, and sage.
Faux Bois Towels
These soft and absorbent towels are made of combed and ring-spun cotton. They are available in bath towels, hand towels, and wash towels. They are also offered in an array of colors: aqua/taupe, brown/taupe, honey/taupe, and taupe/cream.
Scallop Bath Towels
These scalloped bath towels are made of 100 percent cotton. They are available in bath towels, hand towels, and wash towels. They are also offered in aqua, coral, lime, and pearl.
Towel Care Tips
1. Don't use fabric softener, which can reduce absorbency.
2. Use oxygen bleach rather than chlorine. It's gentler on fibers.
3. Dry towels on medium heat rather than high, and remove when slightly damp. Overheating can weaken the fibers.
4. If you're hanging towels outside, remember to hang brights in indirect light; direct sun could fade them. But whites will get brighter in direct sun.
5. When storing towels, always use the set on the top and put clean towels on the bottom to ensure even wear.
6. Don't iron terry cloth; pressing the loops down will reduce absorbency.
Tip: When giving towels as a gift, make your gift tag extra special by writing the "to and from" on one side, and this list of helpful care tips on the reverse side. Just download and print this simple gift tag template, grab a pen, and you're ready to go.
These Martha Stewart Collection towels are available at macys.com in a variety of weaves and patterns, and a palette of magnificent colors.